Christmas is round the corner and so is the New Year and almost all of us are either having a party over or have decided to be somebody’s guest. And no Christmas/ New Year celebrations are complete without some booze fun. So this Christmas, let’s break the monotony of having drinks on the rocks, instead make scrumptious cocktails that’ll not only jazz up your celebrations but also keep you warm during the dropping temperatures.
1. Milky hazelnut-Hot whiskey
- Milk- 2 cups
- Cinnamon stick- 1
- Whiskey- 1 cup
- Frangelico (hazelnut flavored liquor)- 1 cup
- Whipped cream- 1 tbsp. per serving
- Take a thick-bottomed pot over low heat and add milk and cinnamon stick to it. Cook over low heat.
Let it cook for 15 minutes with constant stirring.
- Remove from the heat after 15 minutes . Take off the the cinnamon stick and pour the milk into the serving glass.
- Add whiskey and Frangelico and stir the three liquids to combine.
- Top it with whipped cream and sprinkle cinnamon.
2. Bourbon Coffee
- Freshly brewed coffee- 170g
- Bourbon whiskey- 30g
- Coffee liquor- 15g
- Sugar- 1 tsp.
- Heavy cream- 45g
- Take a mug and pour in hot coffee, bourbon and coffee liquor. Stir and then add sugar to it for a sweetening taste.
- To keep the cream just above your srink, hold a small spoon (curved side up), against the inside wall of the mug and just above the coffee drink. Por cream over the spoon.
- Serve immediately.
3. White-chocolate liquor Milkshake
- Vanilla ice cream- 8 scoops
- White chocolate liquor- 1 cup
- Coffee liquor- 1 cup
- Brandy- 1 cup
- Whipped cream- 10g
- Chocolate pieces
- Take a blender and put cream into it first.
- Then add the white chocolate liquor, coffee liquor and brandy into the mixture.
- Blend all the liquid ingredients together.
- Pour the liquid into serving glasses and put chocolate pieces and whipped cream for garnishing.
4. Apple-cider with bourbon
- Apple cider- 1 cup
- Unsalted butter (softened)- 2 tbsp.
- Honey- 1tbsp.
- Cloves- ¼ tsp.
- Cinnamon- ¼ tsp.
- Ground ginger- ¼ tsp.
- Bourbon- ½ cup
- Cinnamon sticks
- Take a small pan, put cider into it and cook over low simmer.
- Take a small bowl, add butter, honey, cloves, cinnamon and ginger. Mix all the ingredients with a spoon and combine.
- Add the butter mixture to the cider while stirring.
- Remove the pan from heat. Whisk bourbon into it and garnish with cinnamon sticks.
- Serve immediately.
- Herbal tea- 1 tbsp.
- Lemon- 1
- Honey- 2 tbsp.
- Bourbon/whiskey- 28g
- Hot water
- Warm the water and steep tea into it once done.
- Steep once it’s done
6. Whiskey butterscotch with hot chocolate
- Milk- 600 ml
- Double cream- 140ml
- Milk chocolate- 100g
- Scotch whiskey butterscotch- 8 tbsp.
- Ground cinnamon
- Marshmallows and candies to decorate
- Cut the chocolate pieces into smaller breaks
- Take a pan and andd chocolate, milk and double cream to it.
- Bring it to medium heat and stir until it turns smooth.
- Mix scotch and cinnamon.
- Pour the liquid into serving glasses and decorate with marshmallows and candy cane
7. Spiked tea
- Bourbon- 50g
- Maple syrup- 1 tbsp.
- Black tea- 1006
- Stir all the ingredients together.
- Put ice if required
- Serve cold.
And if you are looking for some more interesting food recipes, then head over to Pinknest.in because they have some super amazing and super easy stuff that will not only help you satiate your cravings but will also help you become a master chef in your friend circles. 😉