Undoubtedly, How I Met Your Mother is one of the most popular shows ever despite having met it’s finale years ago. It’s a show that has everything; romance, humor, action and even life lessons and things that you can even relate to your own life. But if you ask yourself what’s the most important part of the show, the answer will probably be Barney Stinson.
Barney is pretty much the best character in the entire cast of five protagonists. And without him, the show just wouldn’t have been possible. So hats off to Neil Patrick Harris with some of the moments when his role as Barney Stinson surely made us laugh!
1. When he didn’t know who his daddy was
2. Barney’s attachment to his suit
3. When there were no bad pictures of Barney ever
4. This default reaction
5. Barney being ‘cool’
6. The only time Barney ever wore sweatpants
7. Barney’s perfect excuse
8. This Barney-Marshall moment
9. When Barney tried asking Robin a personal question
10. Barney being the best bro
11. The many one rules
12. Barney’s negotiation style
13. The sacred vow
14. When Barney explained the three day rule
15. Remember Barney’s video, that he made for landing a job?