Christmas is here and we couldn’t be happier. The joy and happiness Christmas brings along is just next level with the streets and malls adorned with beautiful lights and other embellishments, cool breeze, joy of seeing snowflakes, having friends and families over house parties and the excitement of welcoming a New year, it is pretty safe to say that it’s the most exciting time of the year. And with many countries celebrating the festival in their own way, Photographer Kristina Makeeva beautifully captured the Moscow city in these stunning pictures and we’re having a hard time keeping our eyes off them. Check these out and we bet you would surely want to pack your bags and witness the city in all its Christmas glory.
1. How jealous am I of the little Husky?
2. Snow or Stardust?
3. Let the best friends be
4. And the lovers too. Aww..
5. That’s the prettiest sight
6. Bow down to the creator up above!
7. Is this real or has someone stroked the brushes?
8. The magic!
9. He seems to be hypnotized with the beauty around him
10. The lights will guide you home
11. THIS defines beauty
12. Because, Christmas is coming!
13. Just wanna fly away
14. Open to happiness
15. And I’m off to Moscow
All images are sourced from Instagram