1. While growing up, Adele was a huge fan of Spice Girls and her favorite was “Ginger” a.k.a Geri Halliwell.
2. Many photographers had ignored Adele in 2009 Grammy Awards but she became popular after she performed on the stage barefeet with gum in her mouth.
3. She used to be a chain smoker but has quit smoking recently.
4. Adele wanted to become a surgeon after she lost her grandfather when she was just 10. And after 10 years when Adele’s song ‘Someone like you’ broke all records, her mother said “You’re a surgeon. You’re fixing people’s hearts”.
5. Adele is in love with Lana Del Ray’s voice.
6. Adele’s make up team takes two and half hours to get her stage ready.
7. After the birth of her first child Adele says she was a “mess” and it was Madonna’s “Ray of light” that helped her from coming out of that phase. After the birth of her first child Adele says she was a “mess” and it was Madonna’s “Ray of light” that helped her from coming out of that phase.
8. Adele shares love for tattoo. She has a pair of tattoos on her hands, one that reads ‘Paradise’ and the other is the name of her son ‘Angelo’. She told Rolling Stones ““Cause Angelo is my paradise”.
9. Adele wrote her first song “Hometown glory” when she was sixteen years old.
10. Adele who has such a beautiful voice, suffers from stage fright. She once said “I get so nervous onstage that I don’t have the guts to improvise or anything like that.”