The tenth anniversary of Apple iPhone had to be special. It gave the world a masterpiece in the form of iPhone X. A full screen with OLED display will make the experience butter-smooth! However, it has been exorbitantly priced at over Rs. one lac! But, there is some respite as the previous iPhone models have received a cut in their prices!
(1) iPhone 6S and iPhone 6S Plus
Both the smartphones are available in two variants – 32GB and 128GB. Both smartphones will be available in Rose Gold, Gold, Silver and Space Grey color variants.
- iPhone 6S (32 GB): Rs. 40,000
- iPhone 6S (128 GB): Rs 49,000
- iPhone 6S Plus (32 GB): Rs. 49,000
- iPhone 6S Plus (128 GB): Rs. 58,000
(2) iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus
Launched in 2016, these were the most expensive Apple smartphones till date. Both the smartphones come in three variants : 32 GB, 128 GB, 256 GB.
- iPhone 7 (32 GB): From Rs. 56,200, it has come down to Rs. 49,000
- iPhone 7 (128 GB): From Rs. 65,000, it is Rs. 58,000 now.
- iPhone 7 Plus (32 GB): From Rs. 67,300, it has come down to 59,000.
- iPhone 7 Plus (128 GB): From Rs. 76,200, it is 68,000.
Interestingly, there is currently no change to the Apple iPhone SE prices in India. The 32 GB variant is available for Rs 26,000, whereas the 65 GB variant is priced at Rs 35,000.