Introducing a new offer, Reliance Jio is offering a free JioFi device with 100GB data worth Rs. 999 free of cost of purchasing the all-new Google Home device from a Reliance retail store. Store chains such as Reliance Fresh and Reliance Digital come under Reliance retail which is the retail arm of Reliance Industries.
Google Home is a voice assistant and speaker at the technology giant Google. Reliance Jio has come out with this brilliant offer at the time of intense competition between all the telecom companies that are being operated in the Indian market where there has been the aggressive pricing of the high-speed mobile data.
Here are all the things you need to know about the offer:
1. Customers purchasing the Google home device will not have to pay anything for the Reliance JioFi device.
2. Buyers can begin using the network by paying for a first time recharge pack starting with Rs. 149 along with the prime subscription charges of Rs. 99 after which the customer will receive instant additional data benefits of 100GB (10GB x 10 vouchers) in their MyJio account.
3. These vouchers will only be valid for one year from the day of credit.
4. Once the free 100GB data is exhausted, customers will get the data on the basis of their recharge.
5. Only the Reliance Jio prepared customers are eligible for the offer.
6. Every Google JioFi data voucher which is provided under this offer can only be redeemed through the MyJio App installed on the mobile device of the subscriber.
7. Per every recharge transaction, only one Google JioFi Data Voucher can be redeemed by the eligible users.