IRCTC launched a scheme in January 2018 which will be valid until June 2018 and under this, they are offering a cash prize of up to Rs. 10,000 to the users who link their Aadhaar card to their IRCTC accounts. Linking of the two makes users eligible for the “lucky draw scheme’ whose journey initiated in the calendar month of the scheme. 5 lucky users are selected through the computerized process in a random manner and are awarded a cash prize of up to Rs. 10,000 in the 2nd week of the following month. Along with that, the users who will receive the cash prize will also get the full refund of their train fare after the complete verification is done by IRCTC.
Here are the points you need to keep in mind:
1. IRCTSC registered users who have completed their KYC and have booked at least one PNR, whose journey starts in the calendar month of that lucky draw scheme are eligible for the “Lucky Draw Scheme” of that particular month.
2. For the users to be eligible in the LDS scheme, they need to make sure that the profile name of the user matches with the passenger’s name on the booked ticket.
3. PNRs which are either canceled or TDR filed for non-travelers are eligible for the scheme.
4. If you’ve mistakenly attached two PNR numbers, only one of them will be eligible for the scheme.
5. After the verification is done, the names of the winners will be displayed on the IRCTC website.
6. IRCTC has the right to disqualify any user from the benefits without giving any reason for the same.
7. They may even remove the offer without any prior notice, information or any reason.
8. Employees of IRCTC are not eligible for this offer.